Gerald B. Savory
Dentist in Gunbarrel, CO
Gunbarrel Dental Center
Dr. Gerald B. Savory has been providing comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry services to members of the Gunbarrel, Colorado community for more than 30 years. During that time, he has developed a reputation for providing dental restorations that are both beautiful and functionally appropriate.
Education and Experience
Dr. Savory earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Wyoming and attended dental school at Creighton University. After graduating, he established a private practice in the Gunbarrel, Colorado area. For more than three decades, patients have turned to Dr. Savory to receive highly personalized dental treatments that achieve highly aesthetic and extremely functional results.
When he is not caring for his patients, Dr. Savory enjoys being a Bronco and University of Colorado football fan, fly fishing, reading and spending time with his wife, Mary Ellen and their three adult children and daughter-in-law.
Continuing education is extremely important to Dr. Savory, and it has enabled him to continue providing his patients with the most cutting edge dental treatments for more than 30 years. Each year, Dr. Savory and his entire staff devote a significant amount of time to continuing education courses and professional development to stay abreast of the latest advances in the field.
Dr. Savory is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry - membership is by invitation only and includes leading teachers, researchersand practicioners. This academy is dedicated to the advancement of the science and art of dentistry. There are 165 active members, and there are approximately 195,000 practicing dentists in the United States.
- Fellow of the American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthedontics
- American College of Dentists - membership is by invitation only. Members have exemplified excellence through outstanding leadership and exceptional contributions to dentistry and society.
- Colorado Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Past President of the Boulder County Dental Society
- Served as Trustee to the Colorado Dental Association, representing Boulder/Broomfield counties Dental Society
- Served on the Executive Committee of the Colorado Dental Association as Speaker of the House of Delegates for five years.
Honors and Professional Accolades
Throughout his career, Dr. Savory has been continuously recognized by his peers for excellence in dentistry. He has been included in "Best Dentists" in 5280 Magazine since 2008, including the 2017 issue. To be included, fellow professionals are asked to vote on the dentists to whom they would refer a patient. The criteria include years of experience, continuing education, manner with patients, use of new techniques and technologies and results.