Welcome to Gunbarrel Dental Center, your local dental office in Boulder, CO. Dr. Rachel Barone, and her office staff proudly offer extensive dental services for patients with a wide range of oral health needs and cosmetic goals.
From general, routine care to full smile restorations and cosmetic solutions; our team is dedicated to helping patients find the best options for their smiles. We welcome our patients to contact us for complete general, cosmetic, and restorative dental services.
Dental Services in Boulder, CO
Dr. Rachel Barone completed her Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency in 2013. She continues to educate herself on implantology, occlusion, and other aspects of dentistry. With her dental team, Dr. Barone can provide comprehensive dental care for patients with a variety of oral health concerns:
Do you want a straighter, brighter smile? With cosmetic dental care, we can address stained, damaged, and crooked teeth in our office:
- Clear Braces: ClearCorrect aligners are a discreet option for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic problems. These clear, removable aligners straighten teeth over time. ClearCorrect can be a great treatment for patients who want a modern alternative to metal braces.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin shells that cover tooth stains and broken teeth. We recommend dental veneers for one or more teeth in the smile line. Veneers can create a brighter, more uniform smile.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding offers a similar treatment to veneers that can cover tooth damage and discoloration. However, bonding is best for patients with small cosmetic imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening: Our in-office and take-home whitening treatments brighten the natural tooth enamel. In-office treatment offers a quick, effective treatment. We recommend take-home whitening for patients who want convenient, gradual care.
General dental care and routine visits help patients maintain their smiles. Our general dentistry services prevent future oral health issues and allow patients to get the care they need:
- Emergency Dentistry: Contact our office if you have a dental emergency. We can treat patients with broken restorations, injured teeth, and tooth pain.
- Family Dentistry: Our family-friendly dental office works with patients’ schedules so they can receive routine care. Additionally, we offer sealants and fluoride treatments to strengthen the tooth enamel and prevent decay.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation is a great option for patients with dental fear or anxiety. Our dental office provides nitrous oxide, IV sedation, and oral conscious sedation.
- Sleep Apnea: Patients with mild to moderate sleep apnea benefit from custom-made oral appliances. These oral appliances keep the airway open so patients can sleep soundly and reduce their sleep apnea symptoms.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers treat the mouth’s soft tissues. With lasers, we can provide comfortable care for patients who require frenectomies, gum therapy, or cold sore removal.
Dr. Barone is a restorative dentist, ICOI Fellow, and member of the American Equilibration Society. She works with local oral surgeons and dental labs to create lasting dental restorations. Dr. Barone also takes a comprehensive approach to treating periodontitis and TMD. Dr. Barone offers the following restorative dentistry services:
- Dental Bridge: A bridge can fill the gap left by one or more lost permanent teeth. Natural teeth can secure a dental bridge prosthetic in the mouth.
- Tooth Crown: Crowns act like caps to cover and protect broken or worn teeth. We may also recommend a dental crown to protect a tooth after a root canal.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant can secure a dental crown, bridge, or denture. Implants are made of titanium metal that becomes a permanent part of the smile once they fuse with the jaw bone.
- Dentures: We offer fixed and removable dentures that use implants to stay in place.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Our dental office provides deep cleaning treatments like scaling and root planing for patients with gum disease. These treatments remove plaque and tartar from the gums and tooth roots.
- TMJ Treatment: A custom-fit nightguard can alleviate TMD symptoms, including headaches, jaw pain, and teeth clenching and grinding.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Do you need to schedule your next dental visit? Request a dental appointment with Dr. Barone online or call 720-881-0614. Gunbarrel Dental Center serves patients from Boulder, Longmont, Gunbarrel, and the surrounding areas.